Thursday, July 21, 2011

Miscellaneous July pictures

Here are some random pictures from the beginning of July up until now. Daddy playing with Joey and Jillian, Joey and Jillian watching Jessie, going to what we call the Blue Playground, and Joey's new shoes. The Blue Playground is a new playground that has a lot of fun and different things, it is a little bit of a walk, but the kids really enjoy the stroll when the weather is right. Joey's new shoes are actually hand me downs from Andrew. Auntie Trish had gotten them for him when she was working at a shoe store a few years ago, but Andrew didn't quite fit in them, so they were handed on to Joey and he loves them as much as I do! I love New Balance shoes, have been running in them for years. I took a little sabbatical from New Balance to try out some other brands earlier this year but when I got a fitting done it proved that New Balance shoes fit me best and I love them! So I was super excited for Joey's new kicks!

No comments: