Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Clearing the Camera...

We have a very busy and exciting weekend coming up as Auntie Trish and Uncle Alex tie the knot and Jillian gets to be princess for a day as flower girl. She is very excited and I am sure I will have plenty of pics of that, but for now here are some of what Phil says are the same pics. Yes, the Arboretum! I love it, and at this time of year breathtaking with the leaves changing. Luckily I have my nature boy Joey who seems to love going there as much as I do, so we went last week but only were able to go for a very short time because we had to pick Jill up from school. This past Tuesday Jillian stayed for the enrichment program because she absolutely loves her teachers, socializing, and being at school! So Joey and I were able to spend a few hours and a nice lunch on a nice fall day at the Arboretum. October had hit so the scarecrows were out lining the lake which we walked first, caught some grasshoppers, played in the Children's Garden, and had our lunch al fresco before getting Jill at 1.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You let him touch all those icky things! Gross dude!