Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jillian's Baptism

Jillian's baptism was a wonderful day. Auntie Trisha and Uncle Chris became Godparents again! Jillian didn't make a peep when she was christened, and Uncle Chris and Auntie Trisha did a great job with everything. Auntie Trish made a beautiful bib for Jillian (we knew it would be gorgeous since the one she had made Josh was so amazing!) and Uncle Chris did a good job lighting her baptismal candle. Auntie Trish came over in the morning to help dress Jillian in Nonna and Auntie Steph's baptismal gown and then after church we put her in Gianna's baptism party dress. Thanks for the dresses everyone! Thank you Auntie Trisha and Uncle Chris for all of your help at the church and with the party. It was a great day, thank you for sharing in her special day!

6 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Looks like a great day and Jillian looked adorable.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Christy said...

She was beautiful and such a good girl! Congrats and God Bless Jillian!

Nonna and Grampa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nonna and Grampa said...

What a wonderful celebration and my granddaughter was so good and so beautiful. Joey also was so good in church, so interested and well behaved. The party was fun, the the food yummy. Tears welled in my eyes as I watched Jillian in that vintage gown. I wish my mother could've been there. I could feel Joshy watching his parents, godparents and family. A most special day.

Abby Lynn said...

God bless little Jillian!
Sandy, I'm honored to have met you.
Thank you for caring about my little Abby Lynn.
Yes, I do believe Josh & Abby are playing in heaven.
Take care.Look forward to seeing you soon.
CarrieAnn.

Trisha Trinco said...

It is such an honor to be both Jillian and Josh's Godmother. They are forever in my hearts! I am looking forward to what the future has in store for us.