Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm a Godmother Again!

October 18 I was so blessed and honored to be the Godmother of Juliette Kathleen (my first Goddaughter!). She is such a precious, sweet girl who behaved so well during the baptism. I am so proud and excited to be her Godmother. The baptism was followed by a very fun party where Joey was able to flirt and play with Abbey (Juliette's sister)as well as many other kids. Joey was a little outspoken in church, especially when he saw me stand up, but Daddy kept him from too many outbursts! Juliette slept peacefully through most of the ceremony and even gave a little smile from time to time. She was by far the best mannered baby there, and it goes without saying the prettiest too!

3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

AAWWW Congrats to everyone!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Christy said...

Looked like a nice day. Congrats godmother!

Nonna and Grampa said...

Congrats to Juliette and Godmother Sandy. Great picture of Mom and Godmother!!